CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION
• Qualification from a four-year program of study, minimum
(from a university, a business or management school with
accreditation to award master’s degrees or an engineering
school approved by the Commission des Titres de
l’Ingénieur, in the fields of HR, law, psychology, economics,
actuarial studies, or an equivalent foreign qualification).
• Knowledge of English and French
• Submission of an application form and detailed CV, plus a covering letter
• After examining your application, you will be invited to a half-day admissions session to take place via video-conference: >> An interview in French with a panel made up of teaching staff, professionals and the MBA director
>> Written and oral English tests
Next admissions day :
– 1 July 2021
4 working days before the start date of the admission day.
We make every effort to ensure optimum access for your situation. If you have a disability, please contact us for information on accessibility for your circumstances and to discuss options for adapting to your needs.
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specialized MBA in « International Human Resources and Compensation & Benefits Management »
EUR 20,040 including tax
EUR 16,700 before tax
The price includes:
• 1,490 hours’ training of which 590 hours’ classes delivered by occupational professionals and experts
• Support from our teaching team
• Professional events
• Teaching materials
• Licenses for two data analysis software programs
• Learning expeditions planned in Singapore and New York:
> Airport transfers in Singapore and New York
> 4* hotel with breakfast included
> Company visit in Singapore
> Assistance and cancellation insurance premiums
• Exclusive access to the Cercle Magellan’s database of legal guides and HR publications
• Access to the Institut Magellan’s HR library
• A copy of the Competency Framework for the relevant area of expertise
The price does not include:
• Visa fees, meals and personal expenses during planned
learning expeditions to Singapore and New York
FINANCING AND FUNDING
Depending on your situation, your course can be financed as follows:
PERSONAL FINANCING OR BANK LOAN
Payment of fees is made in installments over the duration of the course, from October to August.
COMPANY TRAINING PLAN, for employees, at their employer’s initiative only
The program can be followed as part of a company training plan. In this case, a multi-year training agreement will be drawn up with the employee’s company, which will finance all or part of the fees.
INDIVIDUAL TRAINING LEAVE, for employees on permanent or fixed-term contracts, at their own initiative
You are invited to contact your employer or the body responsible for training leave for information on financing conditions.
PÔLE EMPLOI, for registered job seekers
Jobseekers on the back-to-work allowance (Allocation Retour à l’Emploi, ARE) continue to receive benefits for the duration of the course. Regardless of whether or not you receive benefits, you must submit your training plan to your Pôle Emploi adviser as soon as possible (as a Projet Personnalisé d’Accès à l’Emploi, PPAE). At the same time, the training body must submit an application for a statement of enrollment in a training course (Attestation d’Inscription à un Stage de Formation, A.I.S.F) on the Pôle Emploi KAIROS platform. For registered jobseekers who do not receive benefits, the training body must submit an application for a statement of enrollment in an unpaid training course (Attestation d’Inscription à un Stage de Formation non rémunéré) on the Pôle Emploi KAIROS platform. You are invited to contact your Pôle Emploi adviser regarding Pôle Emploi financing (AIF form).
In person: suitable for persons with reduced mobility and hearing impairment.
Remote: suitable for persons with reduced mobility.
Note that in 2017, the Institut Magellan’s declaration to Datadock was approved. The Institut Magellan is in full compliance with the requirements of the Décret Qualité of 30 June 2015 and can therefore be included in the directory of training providers by all professional training funding bodies.
For futher information: email@example.com +33(0)1 45 38 50 51