"Human Resources Management in International Companies"
Human resources in an international context
International companies are subject to strong competition. The new global economic situation is leading them to seek growth areas in emerging countries. In addition, they are also localizing their decision-making and production centers to be closer to their markets.
In this context, good management of human resources worldwide constitutes a key success factor. As such, the concepts of global talent management and human capital have spread rapidly.
While local personnel management is often the responsibility of local employees, regional and global HR issues are important, as is the management of international
projects (setup of subsidiaries for example).
Four HR environments where such roles exist:
• General HR management in a company with an international presence
• International HR managers (HR directors of international entities, regional HR directors, global HR directors for a certain occupation for example)
• Global or regional HR managers for learning & development, school relations, etc.
• Consultants in international HR, global talent management, etc.
Therefore, HR managers in an international context must have particular aptitudes, knowledge and competencies (business approach, finance, HR strategy, methods and processes, techniques, regional practices, etc.).
Companies need internationally focused and operational HR professionals.
This high-level specialized course provides a grounding in three areas: abilities, knowledge and competencies.
A large number of teaching modules and case studies are taught in English.
Former HR director, Groupe ARC
International and HRD Asia at Groupe
Contact the training coordinator :
+33 (0)1 42 34 75 75
Admissions days for 2019
17 April 2019 23 May 2019 18 June 2019 04 July 2019
Career paths and opportunities
• International HR manager
• HR generalist
• Talent manager
• International career manager
• Regional or country HR director or manager
• International HR consultant